Global Medical Carts Market By Type (Emergency, Anesthesia, Procedure, Other Carts); Product (Medical Storage Columns, Wall-Mounted Workstations, Mobile Computing Carts, Medication Carts), Material Type (Metal, Plastic, Wood), End-Users (Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Long Term Care Centers, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Get a sample copy of report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-carts-market
Global Medical Carts Market accounted to USD 721.1 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2130 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Some of the major players operating in medical carts market are Medline Industries Inc., Midmark Corporation, McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc., Nortek, Inc., Omnicell Inc., Harloff, Ergotron, Inc., Enovate Medical, JACO Inc. and others.
Medical carts are used for medical aid by facilitating to record, store, and dispense equipment, supplies, and patient information. They are medical trolley comprising compartments, set of drawers, and trays, they are used in hospital and medical settings to carry, transport, and dispense emergency supplies, medicines, medical instruments, and medical devices.
- Improving focus on patient safety
- Increase in healthcare expenditure
- Growth in investment on healthcare infrastructures
- Technological developments
- High cost of customized medical carts
- Lack of skilled professionals
Make an Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-carts-market
Segmentation: Global Medical Carts Market
- Other carts
- Medical Storage Columns
- Wall-Mounted Workstations
- Wall Arm Workstations
- Wall Cabinet Workstations
- Mobile Computing Carts
- Telemedicine Carts
- Computer Carts
- Medication Carts
- Documentation Carts
- Medication Carts
By Material Type
By End- User
- Nursing homes
- Long term care centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Altus, Inc. launched new workstation base and wall-mounted workstation, this new workstation is built with an improved durable material that can withstand a 250+ lb. An adult can stand on it without stressing or distorting. The company is also demoing its new and improved Reach, an affordable wall-mounted workstation.
- In February 2019, Jaco Announces PerfectView AIO, it is a first EHR cart built for battery-powered all in one PCs. It helps nurses maneuver easily throughout the hospital and work closely and comfortably at the patient bedside.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Carts Market
Global medical carts market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical carts market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical carts market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Get a discount on this research report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-medical-carts-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]