Medical Device Cybersecurity Solutions Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2017 and historic year 2018. Rising cyberattacks and threats is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical device cybersecurity solutions market are Cisco Systems, Symantec Corporation, IBM Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Broadcom, McAfee, LLC., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., CLOUDPASSAGE AND HALO, Palo Alto Networks, Inc, ClearDATA, DXC Technology Company, Sophos Ltd., Imperva, Fortinet, Inc., Zscaler, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Others.
Download Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-device-cybersecurity-solutions-market
The competitive analysis of the major market players studied in the report, assists businesses take better moves for improving their product and sales. Global Medical Device Cybersecurity Solutions report explains strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and their strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions which are vital for the businesses to take better steps to improve their strategies and thereby effectively retail goods and services. Thus, the consistent and extensive market information of this report will definitely help grow business and improve return on investment (ROI).
Cybersecurity are specially designed to protect the devices, data, software and other programs from unauthorized access and threats. They are very useful as it protects the important data and other sensitive information from uncertified access. In medical industry, there is increase in the data theft due to increasing connected medical devices. Increasing adoption of Byod and IoT is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Rising geriatric population which leads to chronic disease management is the major factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing prevalence for connected medical device is another factor driving the market growth
- Dearth of awareness about the healthcare security among population is restraining the market growth
- Limited budget amount for healthcare security is another factor restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Medical Device Cybersecurity Solutions Market
- Identity & Access Management Solutions
- Antivirus/Antimalware Solutions
- Encryption Solutions
- Data Loss Prevention Solutions
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Distributed Denial of Service Solutions
- Other Solutions
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Other Security Types
By Device Type
- Hospital Medical Devices
- Wearable and External Medical Devices
- Internally Embedded Medical Devices
By End- User
- Healthcare Providers
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Healthcare Payers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-device-cybersecurity-solutions-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Atos announced the launch of their new cybersecurity solution for healthcare market. The main aim of the launch is to fight against cyber threats, so that they can secure valuable patient data. These new solutions include cloud security, identity management and managed security services so that they can increase the patient care.
- In April 2017, WISeKey International Holding Ltd announced that they have acquired QuoVadis Holdings Ltd. This acquisition will help the WISeKey to improve their position as Vertical Platforms for IoT Security Technologies. This new technologies will help the company to provide better solutions to their customers and will provide them secure and high- availability trust center environments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Device Cybersecurity Solutions Market
Global medical device cybersecurity solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical device cybersecurity solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical device cybersecurity solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Customization with Discount Available on This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-device-cybersecurity-solutions-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]