The research study and research data covered in this comprehensive Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market report makes this document a handy resource for managers, analysts, industry experts, and other key people get ready-to-access and self-analyzed study. This report is the best overview of global industry perspective, comprehensive analysis, size, share, growth, segment, trends, and forecast. Estimations about the rise or fall of the CAGR value for a specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are evaluated in the report. With this Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market report, one can focus on the data and realities of the Pharmaceutical industry which keeps business on the right path.
Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market By Therapeutics (NK Cell Therapies, NK Cell Directed Antibodies, Others), Application (Cancer, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Immunoproliferative Disorders, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-natural-killer-nk-cell-therapeutics-market
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
The COVID-19 Pandemic has created bottlenecks across industry pipelines, sales funnels, and supply chain activities. This has created unprecedented budget pressure on company spending for industry leaders. This has increased requirement for opportunity analysis, price trend knowledge and competitive outcomes. Use the DBMR team to create new sales channels and capture new markets previously unknown. DBMR helps its clients to grow in these uncertain markets.
Few of the major competitors currently working in global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market are Kiadis Pharma, Phio Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Glycostem, EMERCell, Brink Biologics, Inc., Innate Pharma, Sanofi, Nkarta, Inc., Affimed GmbH, CELGENE CORPORATION, Fate Therapeutics, Fortress Biotech, NKT Therapeutics , NantKwest, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Altor BioScience, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ziopharm Oncology, Inc. among others.
Global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is rising gradually with a healthy CAGR of 17.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing awareness about NK cells in treatment of cancer and infectious diseases are major drivers for market growth.
Natural killer cells (NK cells) are a type of lymphocyte (a white blood cell) responsible for killing virally infected cells and they are responsible for production of immune regulatory cytokines. These are components of the innate immune system. NK cells detect and controls the tumor cells in the body. NK cells therapeutics is applied in detection, treatment and management of various diseases such as cancer, gastrointestinal diseases and infectious diseases.
According to an article published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, about 3-5% of human peripheral blood lymphocytes are NK cells. The emerging NK cell therapeutics is basically developed to target the cancer cells by controlling the various mechanisms of NK cells such as cytotoxicity.
- Increasing adoption of NK cells for cancer and infectious diseases treatment will increase the market size
- Growing research and development of NK cells to target tumor cells acts as driver for the market growth
- Increasing healthcare expenditure by government in development of immunotherapies is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of cancer incidence across the globe is escalating the market in the forecast period
- Lack of specific treatment by NK cells and poor in-vivo survival of the cells obstructs the market growth
- High cost associated with the therapies hampers the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Adverse side effects of the therapies will hinder the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory policies for approval of immunotherapy challenges the market growth
- NK Cell Therapies
- NK Cell Directed Antibodies
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Immunoproliferative Disorders
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Kiadis Pharma announced the acquisition of CytoSen Therapeutics, Inc. to acquire the natural killer (NK)-Cell platform established by CytoSen. This acquisition includes CytoSen’s CSTD002-NK, an NK-Cell therapy being developed for treatment of patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Kiadis will used the NK-Cell platform of CytoSen and develop a unique combination of NK-Cell and T-Cell platform
- In March 2019, Phio Therapeutics Corp. and Glycostem announced research collaboration for development of a combination of sd-rxRNA, Phio’s RNAi technology and oNKord, Glycostem’s NK-Cell generation thechnology for the treatment of cancer. This collaboration will develop an improved cellular immunotherapy by incorporation of sd-rxRNA in NK-Cells for cancer treatment
Global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Order a Copy of Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-natural-killer-nk-cell-therapeutics-market