Global medical vacuum system market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1.81 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of various chronic and other infectious diseases.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global medical vacuum system market are Air Techniques; Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.; Atlas Copco AB; Busch Group; ConvaTec Inc.; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Gardner Denver, Inc.; INTEGRA Biosciences AG; Laerdal Medical; Medela AG; Medicop; Olympus Corporation; Precision Medical, Inc.; ZOLL Medical Corporation; Amico Group of Companies; GENSTAR TECHNOLOGIES; EBARA CORPORATION; DEKKER Vacuum Technologies, Inc.; Bgs General Srl among others.
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-vacuum-system-market
- Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of the market estimations.
- Market share and size of all the foremost industry players
- Strategic proposals for the new participants
- Market estimates of all the key segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets throughout the forecast period
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, EBARA CORPORATION announced the availability of new models of air-cooled dry vacuum pump branded as “Model EV-PA”. The product line finds its usage in analytical instruments, medical equipment along with food & coating industrial environment, creating a cleaner vacuumed environment for users
- In November 2018, Busch Group announced that they had finalized a strategic cooperation agreement with Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AB with the deal finalized for purchase, sale, IT support and research & development for the company’s expertise portfolios. This agreement will result in expansion of technologies and product portfolios already available to the customers of their organizations
Segmentation: Global Medical Vacuum System Market
By Product Type
- Portable & Compact
By Pump Type
- Oil-Sealed Rotary Vane Technology
- Dry Rotary Vane Technology
- Dry Claw Vacuum Pump Technology
- Oil-Sealed Liquid Ring Technology
- Water-Sealed Liquid Ring Technology
- Therapeutic Applications
- Wound Care
- Pharma-Biotech Manufacturing
- Diagnostic Applications
- Research Applications
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers & Ambulatory Care Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Manufacturers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Need more Information about Report Methodology @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-vacuum-system-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]